Equipment Name: Dynamic Light Scattering: Malvern ZEN3600
Location: 015 Brauer Hall
- Accurate, reliable and repeatable particle size analysis of proteins, polymers and colloidal dispersion in one or two minutes.
- Measurement in the native environment of the material.
- Mean size only requires knowledge of the viscosity of the liquid.
- Simple or no sample preparation, high concentration, turbid samples can be measured directly.
- Simple set up and fully automated measurement.
- Size measurement of sizes < 1nm.
- Size measurement of molecules with MW < 1000Da.
- Low volume requirement (as little as 40µL).