Equipment Name: Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer (GCMS): Agilent 7890A and 7820
- 5th-generation electronic pneumatics control (EPC) and digital electronics set a new benchmark for retention time locking (RTL) precision.
- Faster oven cool down, robust back flush capability, advanced automation features and faster GC/MSD oven ramps let you get more done in less time, at the lowest possible cost per sample.
- Powerful, chromatographer-friendly software simplifies method setup and system operation and minimizes training time. Practical, time-saving design features speed up and simplify routine maintenance.
- 5975C Inert XL mass selective detector (MSD) with triple axis detector.
- Electron Impact Ionization Mode.
- Flame Ionization Detector (FID).
Equipment Use Fees
- Internal Academic: $25/hour External Academic: $30/hour Industry: $60/hour
- Staff time: Academic: $60/hour Industry: $120/hour